Are you a health professional, with a degree-level background in health? Are you an empathetic, natural-relationship-builder, who can talk to anyone and everyone? And can you demonstrate strong coaching and motivational interviewing skills, to support health behaviour change?
If so, you have the unique qualities we are looking for in a Liva Health Coach, and we want to hear from you!
At Liva Healthcare, we have created a digital programme that enables scalable, personalised and relationship-centric lifestyle interventions, in order to halt or reverse lifestyle conditions such as Type 2 Diabetes and Obesity. We are busy conquering the world with our technology and programmes, chosen by highly selective clients like NHS England, AXA Health and several other key players in healthcare, pharma and insurance globally.
We are always on the lookout for talented health coaches, who prioritise relationship building, collaboration and conversation; supporting people to improve their wellbeing and learning to confidently sustain their new habits.
Essential qualities we are looking for:
- Demonstrable training and experience of health behaviour change coaching skills, ideally Motivational Interviewing, or similar.
- An integrated approach to health – your knowledge and approach should incorporate multiple areas of wellbeing.
- A deep understanding of health coaching as a unique approach to facilitating lifestyle change.
- A minimum of a bachelors degree with an equivalent to UK 2:1 in a health-related degree – ideally a Registered Health Professional e.g. a dietician.
- An independent, self-motivated, organised individual.
- Happy to integrate with a remote team.
- Comfort with English - if you speak multiple languages, let us know!
- Tech-savvy – you use apps and computer-based systems like a pro.
- You are able to attend training occasionally and when required, but mostly this will be making time for remote webinars.
- Most importantly, your values should align with ours; you have empathy and a drive to engage with an innovative, fast-changing environment. At Liva we do not go to work, just to work, but because we are fortunate enough to help people improve their chronic conditions. Having relationship-focused, professional and caring Health Coaches to deliver our programmes, is not only important, but a top priority.
At Liva we do not go to work, just to work, but because we are fortunate enough to help people improve their chronic conditions. Having relationship-focused, professional and caring Health Coaches to deliver our programmes, is not only important, but a top priority.