Since our inception in 2015 in Denmark, Liva has been leading the way in the field of digital therapeutics. Our ambition is to prevent, manage and treat chronic disease through behaviour and lifestyle change, with a keen focus on cardiometabolic conditions.
Headquartered in Copenhagen and London, our collaborations with healthcare systems, including the NHS, as well some of the world’s largest life science companies and health insurers allow us to impact lives at scale.
About the role
The Business Development Manager will work across the organisation with responsibility for building and delivering new business opportunities. You will work on identifying, analysing and developing opportunities with Life Science, Insurance, Public Healthcare and other partners across Europe and new territories. You will be part of driving pitches, proposals and contracting as well as generating business cases for investment decisions.
The position is based in the UK with flexibility on remote working. Travel activity across European markets should be expected (~10%).
In this role you will drive individual business development projects and support the Chief Commercial Officer. Your key responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
· Identifying and analysing new and emerging opportunities, formulating business cases and supplying recommendations
· Developing ideas for addressing customer needs and helping with the implementation of these ideas
· Developing trusting relationship with key client stakeholders
· Generating commercial pitches towards clients and future partners
· Maintaining the sales tracking process and systems (e.g. Hubspot)
· Developing and formulating commercial proposal documents, including modelling commercial price structures, and steering contract signing processes
· Supporting tender processes (ad hoc)
· Supporting the further professionalisation of our Business Development department
· You will work in an interdisciplinary team and ensure sufficient communication between the teams – e.g. tying together marketing activities, business priorities and operational delivery
· You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree
· You have 3-5 years’ experience within business development, sales and/or marketing within the healthcare sector
· You bring an analytical toolbox and commercial understanding
· Experienced user of PowerPoint and comfortable with excel modelling
· Experience from digital health, life science (pharmaceutical or medical device company) or management consulting is a benefit, but not a prerequisite
· You possess a make-it-happen mindset and don’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves.
· You have a true passion for digital healthcare, and you understand the urgency of the mission we are on