About the position
To support our growth ambitions of becoming the European market leader within digital health coaching, we are on the lookout for an ambitious student to help drive the execution of our consumer marketing strategies. If you got what it takes, you will join our Marketing & Customer Success Team with highly dedicated and specialized resources within marketing, paid social, content creation, PR and communications. You should expect an average work week of 20 hours, with flexibility regarding exam periods.
As a student in Global Marketing at Liva Healthcare, you will help drive and support:
- Direct-to-consumer lead generation through email marketing and automation
- The execution of paid and organic campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and Google
- Marketing enquiries from various stakeholders and clients from Denmark and globally
- You will be working closely together with the team to increase conversion rates through user funnel optimization
Have you got what it takes?
- It’s not a requirement but a plus if you have experience with marketing from a somewhat similar role
- Hands on experience and interest in executing digital direct to consumer campaigns
- Let us know if you have experience with video production/editing, any Adobe programmes, or other things that could contribute to a marketing department
- You are data-oriented and translate data into marketing initiatives
- It’s an advantage if you know about email marketing and have worked with MailChimp, MailerLite or other email marketing programmes
- Communicate fluently in English and Danish, both in writing and orally
- Familiar with Google Analytics and have a fundamental understanding of data analysis
- Thrive in a fast-paced and ambitious environment with high expectations
- Is self-driven and eager to learn about various marketing disciplines
About Liva Healthcare
Liva Healthcare is one of Europe’s leading providers of digital health coaching, delivering human-centric coaching through an advanced app to help people prevent and manage obesity, type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
Liva is headquartered in Copenhagen and London and was founded in 2015 by the team behind the leading independent health information portal, NetDoctor.com.
The Health-Tech company is currently operational in 8 countries and are growing rapidly with new exciting projects across Europe, chosen by highly selective clients such as NHS England, Novo Nordisk and several other key players in public healthcare and life science globally.
We are always on the lookout for talented people, who are eager to evolve and build a life changing career within global Health Tech. Liva is a purpose driven company on a mission to challenge people to love life. If you need more information about Liva Healthcare, please visit our website: www.livahealthcare.com
Feel free to contact our Head of Marketing, Jonas Damsgaard Jensen, via email email@example.com if you have any questions concerning the position.
Applications will be reviewed as received, in order to fill the position as soon as possible. The deadline for applying is the 29th of July.