Hours: Part-time, up to 3 days/week, self-employed
Location: Flexible/Remote (Europe based)
Are you a healthcare professional and BLCN registered lifestyle coach?
Are you an empathetic, natural-relationship-builder, who can talk to anyone and everyone?
And can you demonstrate strong coaching and motivational interviewing skills, to support health behaviour change?
We are looking for lifestyle coaches to support people in the Netherlands with diabetes and obesity.
If this sounds like a good fit, you have the unique qualities we are looking for, and we want to hear from you!
At Liva Healthcare, we have created a digital programme that enables scalable, personalised and relationship-centric lifestyle interventions, in order to halt or reverse lifestyle conditions such as Type 2 Diabetes and Obesity.
We are busy conquering the world with our technology and programmes, chosen by highly selective clients like NHS England and several other key players in healthcare, pharma and insurance globally.
We are always on the lookout for talented health coaches, who prioritise relationship building, collaboration and conversation; supporting people to improve their wellbeing and learning to confidently sustain their new habits.
- You are a healthcare professional (eg. dietician, physiotherapist, etc.): Bachelor degree
- You are a BLCN registered lifestyle coach
Essential qualities we are looking for:
- Demonstrable training and experience of health behaviour change coaching skills, ideally Motivational Interviewing, or similar.
- An integrated approach to health – your knowledge and approach should incorporate multiple areas of wellbeing.
- A deep understanding of health coaching as a unique approach to facilitating lifestyle change.
- An independent, self-motivated, organised individual.
- Happy to integrate with a remote team.
- Comfort with English – and native Dutch
- Tech-savvy – you use apps and computer-based systems like a pro.
- You are able to attend training occasionally and when required, but mostly this will be making time for remote webinars.
- Most importantly, your values should align with ours; you have empathy and a drive to engage with an innovative, fast-changing environment.
At Liva we do not go to work, just to work, but because we are fortunate enough to help people improve their chronic conditions. Having relationship-focused, professional and caring Health Coaches to deliver our programmes, is not only important, but a top priority.
If you need more info about Liva Healthcare or the position, please visit our website: https://livahealthcare.com/
We handle applications on an ongoing basis and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.
If you have any questions in regards to the role you are welcome to reach out to Mia Didriksen (email@example.com).