About the position
At Liva we want to make sure that all our users have a world class experience using our product. As our Senior Android Developer you will be responsible for developing and maintaining our user facing Android application together with the rest of the team - ensuring a world class experience for all users.
As an Android Developer at Liva, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to all stages in the product life cycle of our Android app: design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Development using Kotlin, Coroutines, Dagger, Jetpack, Compose
- Contribute to plans, estimations and status updates.
- Ensure applications are free of common coding vulnerabilities (and follow standard security practices)
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
To succeed in the role as Senior Android Developer we expect that you:
- Are a skilled Android developer - probably with +3 years of experience
- Thrive in an environment where things changes and you need to take initiative to find the best solution to the problems
- Like working in iterations to improve the app continuously
- Have the interest to work together with others to find the best solution for a requirement
- Are ambitious and strive for excellence in all you do
- Are a team player and willing to go the extra mile for your colleagues
About Liva Healthcare
Liva Healthcare is an innovative health-tech company headquartered in Copenhagen and London and currently operating in 7 countries while growing rapidly with highly selective partners such as NHS England and other key players in healthcare and life science.
We are always on the lookout for talented people, who are eager to evolve and build a life changing career within global health-tech. We are a purpose driven company with the mission of improving lives through digital health coaching and our values are an important part of our identity. We believe in empathy, honesty and responsibility - and that by working together we can achieve greater things than by working alone.
Our company culture is informal, collaborative and with room for new ideas. We are a scale-up with all that it entails and we believe in having fun while working hard.
If you need more information about Liva Healthcare, please visit our website: www.livahealthcare.com.
Feel free to contact Harri Tunturivuori, email@example.com, if you have any questions regarding the position.
Send us your application as soon as possible, and no later than 10 December. We handle applications on an ongoing basis and fill the position as soon as we have found the right candidate.