About the position
At Liva we want to make sure that all our users have a world class experience using our product.
This means that our users should have a great experience on-boarding and using our platform, and our health coaches should have a web application that is easy to use and navigate for them to support our users.
As a Backend Developer at Liva you will deliver value to our customers by together with our product team and rest of the development team build robust and scalable solutions.
As a Backend Developer your primary responsibilities will include:
- Design and maintain our backend that primarily is Java and SQL.
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Work closely with the rest of the development team to make sure that our product is continuously improving
To succeed in the role as a Backend Developer we expect that you:
- If you have some years of experience it will be great - but could also be that you are a junior profile with an ambition to become one of the best backend developers
- Have knowledge within some of the technologies that we use in backend development at Liva and the willingness to learn the rest; Java 15, Spring Boot, Dropwizard, REST APIs, SQL (MSSQL, PostgreSQL), Docker, Git & GitHub, Linux, Shell script, Python, AWS, Google Cloud API, CircleCI
- Are a team player with the ability to work independently and also happy to share your knowledge with the rest of the organisation
- Thrive in a scale-up environment where things move fast and we do not have standard processes for everything
About Liva Healthcare
Liva Healthcare is an innovative health-tech company headquartered in Copenhagen and London and currently operating in 7 countries while growing rapidly with highly selective partners such as NHS England and other key players in healthcare and life science.
We are always on the lookout for talented people, who are eager to evolve and build a life changing career within global health-tech. We are a purpose driven company with the mission of improving lives through digital health coaching and our values are an important part of our identity. We believe in empathy, honesty and responsibility - and that by working together we can achieve greater things than by working alone.
If you need more information about Liva Healthcare, please visit our website: www.livahealthcare.com.
Feel free to contact Harri Tunturivuori, email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the position.
Send us your application as soon as possible, and no later than 31 October 2021. We handle applications on an ongoing basis and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.