About the position
To support our growth ambitions of becoming the European market leader within scalable digital health coaching, we are on the lookout for a dedicated SEO/SEM Specialist to drive the execution of our ambitious consumer marketing strategies. If you’ve got what it takes, you will join our Marketing team with highly dedicated and specialised resources within Marketing, PR & Communications.
As a SEO/SEM Specialist at Liva Healthcare, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and execution of all paid and organic search strategies including both SEO and SEM
- Driving our pay-per-click (PPC) activities with a strong focus on Google Adwords
- Identifying areas of improvement in our website and landing page structure to increase the visibility of Liva, including technical SEO optimisation
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations to drive organic SEO success
- Executing tests, collecting and analysing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in SEO and paid search campaigns
- Tracking, reporting and analysing website analytics, PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Working closely together with the rest of the Marketing team to increase traffic and conversion rates through user funnel optimisation
Do you have what it takes?
- A minimum of 2+ years’ full-time experience in a similar role, preferably from a digital marketing agency
- Solid experience with planning and implementing a successful SEO/SEM strategy
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Continually current on trends and best SEO/SEM practices
- Adept in and experienced with website analytics tools (eg. Google Analytics)
- It’s an advantage if you have practical experience in the use of marketing automation and email marketing tools to engage and improve online customer conversions
- Thrive in a fast-paced and ambitious environment with high expectations
- You are fluent in English (and preferably Danish too).
About Liva Healthcare
Liva Healthcare is one of Europe’s leading providers of scalable digital health coaching, delivering human-centric coaching through an advanced app to help people prevent and manage obesity, type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
Liva is headquartered in Copenhagen and London and was founded in 2015 by the team behind the leading independent health information portal, NetDoctor.com.
We are currently operational in 9 countries and are growing rapidly with new exciting projects across Europe, chosen by highly selective clients such as NHS England, AXA Health and several other key players in public healthcare, life science and insurance globally.
We are always on the lookout for talented people, who are eager to evolve and build a life-changing career within global Health Tech. Liva is a purpose driven company with the mission of improving lives through digital health coaching. If you need more information about Liva Healthcare, please visit our website: www.livahealthcare.com
Feel free to contact our Head of PR & Communications Jonas Damsgaard Jensen, email@example.com, if you have any questions regarding the position.
For your application please include:
- A cover letter
Send us your application as soon as possible, and no later than 8 August. We handle applications on an ongoing basis and fill the position as soon as we have found the right candidate.