About the position
To support our growth ambitions of becoming the European market leader within scalable digital health coaching, we are on the lookout for a dedicated copywriter who can help support our content creation and draft compelling copies for our different media channels. Together with a dedicated marketing team and with help from our Head of PR & Communications, you will be responsible for ensuring consistent brand messaging across all owned communication channels.
As copywriter your primary responsibilities will include:
- Writing content for our website, landing pages and online campaigns, always keeping our target audience top of mind
- Creating copy for email and social media campaigns together with the rest of the marketing team
- Working closely with our digital specialists to optimise our reach on different platforms
- Use search engine optimisation (SEO) strategies in your writing to maximise the online visibility of our website and landing pages in search results
- Support our commercial team with white papers and other marketing materials
To succeed in the role as copywriter we expect that you:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree or higher in Communications, Journalism, English or a related field
- Have proven experience with copywriting and content marketing, preferably from an agency or Comms department - we would love to see some of your previous work!
- Are experienced in creating copies in different formats across all owned channels
- Are able to reel people in with your storytelling and have a strong eye for details
- Have a sharp pen and can tailor your message to reach different audiences, whether it’s B2C or B2B
- Knows how to optimise your content to drive traffic and conversions
- Are able to quickly pick up on Liva’s tone of voice and brand values
- Know your grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Are a native English speaker - if you are fluent in Danish or German too, it is an added advantage
About Liva Healthcare
Liva Healthcare is one of Europe’s leading providers of scalable digital health coaching, delivering human-centric coaching through an advanced app to help people prevent and manage obesity, type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
Liva is headquartered in Copenhagen and London and was founded in 2015 by the team behind the leading independent health information portal, NetDoctor.com.
We are currently operational in 9 countries and are growing rapidly with new exciting projects across Europe, chosen by highly selective clients such as NHS England, AXA Health and several other key players in public healthcare, life science and insurance globally.
We are always on the lookout for talented people, who are eager to evolve and build a life-changing career within global Health Tech. Liva is a purpose driven company with the mission of improving lives through digital health coaching. If you need more information about Liva Healthcare, please visit our website: www.livahealthcare.com
Feel free to contact our Head of PR & Communications Jonas Damsgaard Jensen, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions regarding the position.
For your application please include:
- A cover letter
Send us your application as soon as possible and no later than 8 August. We handle applications on an ongoing basis and fill the position as soon as we have found the right candidate.