About the position
To support our growth ambitions of becoming the European market leader within scalable digital health coaching, we are on the lookout for a dedicated Marketing Campaign Manager who understands the full potential of building digital ecosystems and has a strong track-record in implementing lead generation strategies and execution.
Together with a dedicated marketing team, you will be driving our efforts to set up the infrastructure for handling complex patient pathways – making it easier for patients to access digital health solutions through the right lead generation campaigns and nurture flow.
As Marketing Campaign Manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Driving the end-to-end design and implementation of our lead generation strategies, campaigns and nurture flows for effective conversion
- Develop our lead management strategy, objectives, goals, metrics, and define best practices, standards and processes to drive successful lead management.
- Work closely with the marketing team to establish a robust inbound lead generation engine that runs well-planned, synchronised campaigns leveraging multiple channels.
- Work closely with the rest of the Marketing team on campaigns by using a variety of marketing channels to strategically take the audience through their buying journey
- Drive best practices in marketing automation, enable lead management enhancements, manage data governance across systems, and lead the reporting and analytics used to consistently refine and improve sales and marketing programmes
- Understanding the marketing needs of our affiliates and supporting them in executing the strategy
To succeed in the role as Marketing Campaign Manager, we expect that you have:
- +4 years of experience within Marketing
- Strong project management skills
- Solid experience in implementing lead management flows from a-z
- A good understanding of and experience in running lead generation using best-in-class marketing tools and approaches
- Good knowledge in marketing automation, running multi-channel campaign flows, content marketing, account-based marketing, web optimization, email marketing etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced and ambitious environment with high expectations
- You are fluent in English (and preferably Danish or German too).
About Liva Healthcare
Liva Healthcare is one of Europe’s leading providers of scalable digital health coaching, delivering human-centric coaching through an advanced app to help people prevent and manage obesity, type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
Liva is headquartered in Copenhagen and London and was founded in 2015 by the team behind the leading independent health information portal, NetDoctor.com.
We are currently operational in 9 countries and are growing rapidly with new exciting projects across Europe, chosen by highly selective clients such as NHS England, AXA Health and several other key players in public healthcare, life science and insurance globally.
We are always on the lookout for talented people, who are eager to evolve and build a life-changing career within global Health Tech. Liva is a purpose driven company with the mission of improving lives through digital health coaching. If you need more information about Liva Healthcare, please visit our website: www.livahealthcare.com
Feel free to contact our Business Development Director, Nina Glenny, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions regarding the position.
For your application please include:
- A cover letter
Send us your application as soon as possible, and no later than 8 August. We handle applications on an ongoing basis and fill the position as soon as we have found the right candidate.