About the position
To support our growth ambitions of becoming the European market leader within scalable digital health coaching, we are on the lookout for a dedicated Digital Marketing Specialist to drive the execution of our ambitious consumer marketing strategies. If you've got what it takes, you will join our Marketing team with highly dedicated and specialised resources within Marketing, PR & Communications.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist at Liva Healthcare, you will be responsible for:
- The execution of direct to consumer growth strategies across all paid media channels (primarily Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube)
- Driving intelligent and data driven multi-channel marketing campaigns, both for B2B lead generation and direct to consumer end-user conversion
- Supporting lead management and consumer marketing strategies through automation and email marketing
- You will be working closely together with the team to increase conversion rates through user funnel optimisation
- You will be working closely together with our Head of Communications and Graphic Designer to A/B test ad copies and content to continuously improve online customer conversions
Do you have what it takes?
- A minimum of 2+ years’ full-time experience in a similar role, preferably from a digital marketing agency
- Extensive hands on experience in executing digital direct to consumer campaigns
- Experienced user of Facebook Business- and Ads Manager with a proven track record of paid Facebook/IG campaigns
- You are data-oriented and translate data into marketing initiatives
- Solid working experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- It’s an advantage if you have practical experience in the use of marketing automation and email marketing tools to engage and improve online customer conversions
- Thrive in a fast-paced and ambitious environment with high expectations
- You are fluent in English (and preferably Danish too).
About Liva Healthcare
Liva Healthcare is one of Europe’s leading providers of scalable digital health coaching, delivering human-centric coaching through an advanced app to help people prevent and manage obesity, type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
Liva is headquartered in Copenhagen and London and was founded in 2015 by the team behind the leading independent health information portal, NetDoctor.com.
We are currently operational in 9 countries and are growing rapidly with new exciting projects across Europe, chosen by highly selective clients such as NHS England, AXA Health and several other key players in public healthcare, life science and insurance globally.
We are always on the lookout for talented people, who are eager to evolve and build a life-changing career within global Health Tech. Liva is a purpose driven company with the mission of improving lives through digital health coaching. If you need more information about Liva Healthcare, please visit our website: www.livahealthcare.com
Feel free to contact our Head of PR & Communications Jonas Damsgaard Jensen, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions regarding the position.
For your application please include:
- A cover letter.
Send us your application as soon as possible, and no later than 8 August. We handle applications on an ongoing basis and fill the position as soon as we have found the right candidate.