About the position
Liva Health has ambitious growth plans for the European market for digital health coaching, and we are on the lookout for a dedicated and versatile market access manager, who can play a vital role in accessing new markets.
As Market Access Manager you will be responsible for making and driving our European roll out plan together with the rest of the commercial team, including identification of the markets that we will be entering next.
As Market Access Manager you will be responsible for:
- Making an EU country roll out plan based on analysis of market access opportunities in European markets
- Creating a detailed mapping of public market opportunities in Europe incl. market entry and reimbursement pathways
- Planning the sequence of market entry based on competitive landscape, feasibility and market opportunities
- Creating a market access dossier to support submissions and interactions with payers
- Supporting commercial development in regards to real world evidence, health economic analysis and pricing
- Staying updated on market access trends and requirements in European markets
To succeed in this newly established role you will need to have a good understanding of the approval processes as well as pricing and reimbursement processes in different European markets.
We are looking for a market access generalist with broad knowledge of pricing, health economics, reimbursement and value communication.
Specifically you must
- Hold a degree in Public Health, Health Economics or other relevant area
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience from various market access roles - we prefer candidates who have a more generalist profile than candidates with specialised knowledge within one area
- Have knowledge of and experience with different health systems in Europe
- Be results driven and able to execute in a fast paced environment
- Be able to work independently and take the lead on our market access efforts - and at the same time collaborate with multiple stakeholders outside your own area of expertise
- Have a keen interest (or passion) for digital health
About Liva Healthcare
Liva Healthcare is an innovative health-tech company headquartered in Copenhagen and London and currently operating in 7 countries while growing rapidly with highly selective partners such as NHS England and key players in healthcare and life science.
We are always on the lookout for talented people, who are eager to evolve and build a life changing career within global health-tech. We are a purpose driven company with the mission of improving lives through digital health coaching and our values are an important part of our identity. We believe in empathy, honesty and responsibility - and that by working together we can achieve greater things than by working alone.
If you need more information about Liva Healthcare, please visit our website: www.livahealthcare.com.
Feel free to contact Jonas Hjortshøj, email@example.com, if you have any questions regarding the position.
Deadline for applying is 8th March 2021