Are you motivated by finding efficient technical processes in the data domain? You have a generous interest in the insights that can be found in data, in particular the healthcare area - This position might be for you!
About the Job
To support our growth ambitions of becoming the European leader within scalable digital health coaching, and the steady increase in data collection and business intelligence needs, we are on the lookout for a dedicated Data Engineer to streamline our data handling & reporting and increase our efficiency in the delivery of data insights. If you have good technical and programming skills and have a general interest in extracting information out of data, you might be the new colleague we are looking for!
You will be working at the junction between the in the backend engineering and the Data analysis & reporting team and contribute to the continuous improvement in the data handling and reporting. In that effect, you will be involved in setting up automated reports on data insights for internal and external partners.
As Data engineer at Liva Healthcare, you will be responsible for:
· Maintaining the statistical database, and help in the continuous improvement of our user-friendly tables that facilitate data analysis and reporting,
· Setting up the daily use of Github in the data analysis team,
· Code review,
· Support the setup of standard reporting packaging,
· Support in the programming of the most computational heavy projects,
· Implement small machine learning algorithms to increase our data intelligence (function of interest)
· Min. 3+ years relevant work experience as a data engineer or any related position in support to data intelligence and reporting,
· Education as Master level in computer science or related field,
· Very good level in SQL and Python (data manipulation – Pandas package in particular),
· Excellent understanding of Version Control System, knowledge in Git/Github,
· Experience using Docker,
· Experience in bash scripting, and general Linux understanding,
· Experience in LaTeX and in twinkling the design file is a plus,
· Experience in setting up dashboard in Python is a plus,
· Experience in Java is a plus
· Interest in finding insight in data is a must.
About Liva Healthcare
Liva Healthcare is an innovative Health Tech company headquartered in Copenhagen and London. We are currently operational in 7 countries and are growing rapidly with new exciting projects across Europe and Asia-Pacific, chosen by highly selective clients such as NHS England, AXA Health and several other key players in healthcare, pharma and insurance globally.
We are always on the lookout for talented people, who are eager to evolve and build a lifechanging career within global Health Tech. We are a purpose driven company with the mission of improving lives through digital health coaching.
At Liva we do not go to work, just to work, but because we are fortunate enough to help people prevent and manage obesity, type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases in order to lead healthier lives.
If you need more information about Liva Healthcare, please visit our website: www.livahealthcare.com. Feel free to contact Julie Sainmont (firstname.lastname@example.org), if you have any questions concerning the position.