Are you dedicated to building and embedding information security and ensure compliance within health tech?
Are you interested in creating a secure digital environment for people undergoing journeys of health improvement?
Can you inspire our teams to integrate security in product innovation and design, and in our organization culture?
If so, you have the skills and energy we are looking for!
About the position
Liva Healthcare is looking for a knowledgeable and solution-oriented information security manager to develop and strengthen resilient IT structures.
Aptitude is required for creating security awareness and engaging the organization in integrating security measures in daily routines.
The job entails cooperation across our internal teams and coordination with team Legal and our external DPO.
We are looking for a dedicated security person with technical and organizational skills and knowledge within information and cyber security.
You will be responsible for overlooking security measures on different platforms, especially cloud-based solutions, and are expected to effectively detect and foresee vulnerabilities, challenges, and threats to our digital environment as part of efficient risk management.
You will participate in strategic planning and execution of our information security program and are expected to take lead on setting up the annual wheel of activities and plan of actions.
Maintaining established security measures and controls is core of the job as well as designing and deploying new mechanisms when necessary. The task encompasses mechanisms for access control, network and application security, physical security, incident handling, contingency, recovery, and business continuity plans.
Implementation and management of control assurance frameworks is performed in cooperation with our Information Security Committee.
You will be responsible for the planning and coordination of external auditing activities, including ISAE-3000/3402, ISO27001, MDD/MDR.
A key aspect of the job is to design employee training and awareness programs that are adapted to specific functions and needs. This may include basic knowledge about handling and using devices, or advanced training on security by design strategies in product innovation, or applied encryption standards for transmission and storage.
The position is based in Copenhagen.
- A master’s degree in engineering, computer science, technology and business management or similar.
- Experience with or insights into developing and managing information security programs, including risk management.
- Experience with designing training programs and executing via tech platforms.
- Experience with designing innovative awareness raising programs.
- Experience with ISO27001 compliance
- Knowledge about the interplay of information security, data protection (GDPR) and other legal obligations.
- Knowledge of Medical Device regulation(MDD/MDR) is a plus
- Tech-savvy – you use apps and computer-based systems like a pro.
- Comfort with English at a native level - if you speak multiple languages, let us know.
- Easily adaptation to our multi-disciplinary teams and an international environment.
- Attention to detail but with the ability to take on a business strategic approach.
- Ability to prioritize and be flexible with direction when needed.
- Good communication skills that allow you to transform security requirements into clear and easy-to-understand-language.
- A dedicated, curious, and highly organized, and collaborative person.
- Able to juggle and balance multiple projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced environment.
- Feedback-orientated, being open to our multi-directional feedback culture and input from other colleagues.
- Comfortable with a remote work environment via Slack and video calls.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Most importantly, your values should align with ours; you easily get along with colleagues from different backgrounds and cultures, and you have a drive to engage with an innovative company.
About Liva Healthcare
Liva Healthcare is an innovative Health Tech company headquartered in Copenhagen and London. We are currently operational in 7 countries and are growing rapidly with new exciting projects across Europe and Asia-Pacific, chosen by highly selective clients such as NHS England, AXA Health and several other key players in healthcare, pharma and insurance globally.
We are always on the lookout for talented people, who are eager to evolve and build a lifechanging career within global Health Tech. We are a purpose driven company with the mission of improving lives through digital health coaching.
At Liva we do not go to work, just to work, but because we are fortunate enough to help people prevent and manage obesity, type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases in order to lead healthier lives.
If you need more information about Liva Healthcare, please visit our website: www.livahealthcare.com. Feel free to contact CTO, Stig Jørgensen via email email@example.com, if you have any questions concerning the position.
We will review applications and invite for interviews continuously, so please apply as early as possible.