Hours: Full Time
Chronic diseases are escalating worldwide with estimation of affecting 69% of the world’s population by 2030. This has a huge impact on the wellbeing of all individuals affected as well causing a massive burden on our healthcare systems.
At Liva we have an ambitious goal: To improve lives through digital health coaching.
With our leading technology in combination with clinically validated behavioural change programmes we are busy halting or reversing lifestyle conditions such as obesity, prediabetes and type 2 diabetes.
About the position
As our new Business Development Manager you will enter a newly established team in the commercial organisation with responsibility for building and delivering on the life science partnership strategy at Liva. You will partake in heading up one of our most important priorities for growth and be given a unique opportunity to formulate the future of digital healthcare together with our life science partners by providing proven digital patient support programmes (PSPs) for improved treatment adherence and patient outcomes.
Your responsibilities In this role you will divide your time between business development and key account management activities to ensure successful account management and expansion into the life science sector where your key responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Develop and execute the go-to-market strategy towards the life science sector by developing complete understanding of needs and incentives for PSPs among life science partners.
- Lead and build best practice framework for strategic account management at Liva.
- Identify new opportunities and expand on current life science partnerships across pharmacotherapy and medical device companies.
- Formulate commercial proposals and negotiate contracts to ensure appropriate timelines and commercial targets are met.
- Develop trusting relationship with key stakeholders of life science partners and act as liaison towards the Liva Marketing, Product Development and Operations team.
- Report on partnership progress to identify focus areas or new sources of growth.
- You hold a BA /MA degree in business administration, marketing or equivalent.
- You have 3-5 years’ experience within sales, business development and/or marketing.
- You bring an analytical tool box and commercial understanding from the life science sector (either pharmacotherapy or medical device company).
- Excel at problem-solving and have an ability for getting people to work with you.
- You possess a make-it-happen mindset and don’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves – but you also think about the long-term business implications and requirements.
- You have a true passion for digital healthcare and you understand the urgency of the mission we are on.
About Liva Healthcare
Liva Healthcare is a leading European health-tech innovator with a proven track record in working with NHS England since 2017 as a provider in their high-profile Diabetes Prevention Programme.
We are headquartered in Copenhagen and London and currently operate in 7 countries while growing rapidly with highly selective partners such as NHS England and key players in healthcare and life science. On top of that, we’re well-funded by large German and Belgian investors and ready to accelerate our growth even further.
We are always on the lookout for talented people who are eager to engage and build a lifechanging career in a fast paced and ambitious scale-up environment. Most importantly, empathy is at the heart of what we do and you will be welcomed to a highly collaborative team where we believe in by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone.
Feel free to contact our Life-Science Business Development Lead, Nina Glenny, on email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the position.