Hours: Full time
About the position
To support our growth ambitions of becoming the European leader within scalable digital health coaching, we are on the lookout for a dedicated Customer Experience Specialist to innovate our user journeys, ensuring a smooth, unfragmented and consistent customer experience across all touchpoints of the journey. If you got what it takes, you will be part of our ambitious Customer Success Team with highly dedicated and specialized resources within digital marketing, PR & communications, and customer Experience.
As Customer Experience Specialist at Liva Healthcare, you will be responsible for:
- Best in class customer journey analysis and innovation
- Measuring and improving customer experience across all global projects
- Coordination with internal stakeholders such as product design, development, sales and marketing to continuously innovate and optimize customer success
- Identifying ideal customer profiles and mapping customer journeys to detect gaps in customer experience across all touchpoints, for all kinds of customer interactions, transactions and engagements – from purchase to product return to customer support
- Ensure the CX strategies are aligned to the larger marketing, product goals and outcomes
- Collect, track and analyze customer feedback and suggest improvements internally based on the insights gathered – help measure metrics such as NPS to gauge how the brand is performing on CX performance parameters
- Building an intelligent and data driven multi-channel integrated marketing setup with help from our digital marketing team
- Implementing best in class marketing automation and email marketing based on data driven touch-point analyses
- You will be working closely together with the customer success team to increase conversion rates through user funnel- and landing page optimization
Do you have what it takes?
- 3+ years’ experience within customer journeys and/or marketing, preferably from a technology-based company or a digital agency
- Proven ability to efficiently interact with and analyze customers, understand their journeys, pain points; and align with other business functions or internal stakeholders to find solutions for the same
- Hands on experience driving intelligent and data driven multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns, ideally both for B2B lead generation and direct to consumer end-user recruitment
- Practical experience in the use of marketing automation and email marketing tools to engage and improve online customer conversions
- You will be working closely together with our Head of PR & Communications and Digital Marketing Specialist to A/B test ad copies and content to continuously improve online conversion
- Excellent knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Thrive in a fast-paced and ambitious environment with high expectations
- Solid understanding of healthcare and how digital services can be most effectively utilized
- Knowledge of cutting-edge digital health technology and in particular user behaviour and methodologies is an advantage
- Proficiency in the use of analytic tools
- Proficiency in English is mandatory (and preferably Danish too).
About Liva Healthcare
Liva Healthcare is an innovative Health Tech company headquartered in Copenhagen and London. We are currently operational in 7 countries and are growing rapidly with new exciting projects across Europe and Asia-Pacific, chosen by highly selective clients such as NHS England, AXA Health and several other key players in healthcare, pharma and insurance globally.
We are always on the lookout for talented people, who are eager to evolve and build a lifechanging career within global Health Tech. We are a purpose driven company with the mission of improving lives through digital health coaching.
At Liva we do not go to work, just to work, but because we are fortunate enough to help people prevent and manage obesity, type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases in order to lead healthier lives.
If you need more information about Liva Healthcare, please visit our website: www.livahealthcare.com
Feel free to contact COO, Camilla Sortsø, on email email@example.com or phone +45 23458503, if you have any questions concerning the position. The deadline for applying for this job will be the 15th of January. Applications will be reviewed as received, in order to fill the position as soon as possible.