Hours: Full time
About the position
To support our growth ambitions of becoming the European leader within scalable digital health coaching, we are on the lookout for a dedicated Head of Customer Success and Marketing to lead our ambitious consumer marketing strategies. If you got what it takes, you will be head of our ambitious Customer Success Team with highly dedicated and specialized resources within digital marketing, PR & communications, and customer journey optimization.
As Head of Customer Success and Marketing at Liva Healthcare, you will be responsible for:
- Development and execution of our global customer success strategy for all marketing disciplines, focusing primarily on b2b lead generation and direct to consumer marketing
- Planning and implementation of direct to consumer growth strategies across all owned and paid media channels
- Building an intelligent and data driven multi-channel integrated marketing setup with help from specialized resources
- Ensuring a strong digital presence through SEO and SEM
- Implementing best in class marketing automation and email marketing based on data driven touch-point analyses
- Leading a team of customer journey specialists to increase conversion rates through user funnel- and landing page optimization
- You will be working closely together with our Digital Marketing Specialist, and our Head of PR and Communications, planning, coordinating, driving and executing our global customer success strategy.
Do you have what it takes?
- 7+ years’ full-time experience in a similar senior marketing or head of customer success leadership role
- Demonstrated track record in developing effective strategies and plans for all marketing disciplines with a strong focus on direct to consumer conversion
- Proven experience in building, scaling and optimizing digital marketing channels and user journeys
- Experienced working directly together with Sales, and preferably also Product Management, to execute effective campaigns across channels to optimize and accelerate pipeline generation
- You have the ability to execute strategies – we are looking for a person with a strong digital mindset combined with a well-stocked online and offline marketing toolbox
- Solid experience with managing budgets and working with forecasts and sales analyses
- Perform marketing ROI analyses to improve effectiveness and conversion through A/B test
- You thrive working with KPIs and high expectations in a fast-paced and ambitious environment
- Effective, structured and hands-on approach, with close attention to details
- You are data-oriented and translate data into marketing initiatives
- Poses great communication skills and enjoy building strong relations to various stakeholders – external as well as internal
- Proficiency in English is mandatory (and preferably Danish too)
About Liva Healthcare
Liva Healthcare is an innovative Health Tech company headquartered in Copenhagen and London. We are currently operational in 7 countries and are growing rapidly with new exciting projects across Europe and Asia-Pacific, chosen by highly selective clients such as NHS England, AXA Health and several other key players in healthcare, pharma and insurance globally.
We are always on the lookout for talented people, who are eager to evolve and build a lifechanging career within global Health Tech. We are a purpose driven company with the mission of improving lives through digital health coaching.
At Liva we do not go to work, just to work, but because we are fortunate enough to help people prevent and manage obesity, type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases in order to lead healthier lives.
If you need more information about Liva Healthcare, please visit our website: www.livahealthcare.com
Feel free to contact our Global Marketing Manager, Jonas Damsgaard Jensen, on email email@example.com or phone +45 42306013 if you have any questions concerning the position. The deadline for applying for this job will be the 15th of January. Applications will be reviewed as received, in order to fill the position as soon as possible.