Hours: Full time
About the position
To support our growth ambitions of becoming the European leader within scalable digital health coaching, we are on the lookout for a dedicated Digital Marketing Specialist to drive the execution of our ambitious consumer marketing strategies. If you got what it takes, you will join our ambitious Customer Success Team with highly dedicated and specialized resources within Marketing, PR & Communications and customer journey optimization.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist at Liva Healthcare, you will be responsible for:
- Execution of direct to consumer growth strategies across all paid media channels (primarily Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google ads)
- Driving intelligent and data driven multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns, both for B2B lead generation and direct to consumer end-user recruitment
- Implementation of new marketing automation platforms, including email marketing tools, to support lead management and consumer marketing strategies
- Ensuring a strong digital presence through SEO and SEM
- You will be working closely together with our Customer Journey Specialists to increase conversion rates through user funnel- and landing page optimization
- You will be working closely together with our Head of Communications and creatives to A/B test ad copies and content to continuously improve online customer conversions
Do you have what it takes?
- 2+ years’ full-time experience in a similar Digital Marketing role with hands on experience in executing digital direct to consumer campaigns
- Experienced user of Facebook Business- and Ads Manager with a proven track record of paid direct to consumer social media campaigns
- Practical experience in the use of marketing automation and email marketing tools to engage and improve online customer conversions
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM activities to ensure a strong digital presence (ideally both B2B and D2C)
- Solid working experience with WordPress and website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- You are data-oriented and translate data into marketing initiatives
- Thrive in a fast-paced and ambitious environment with high expectations
- You are fluent in English (and preferably Danish too).
About Liva Healthcare
Liva Healthcare is an innovative Health Tech company headquartered in Copenhagen and London. We are currently operational in 7 countries and are growing rapidly with new exciting projects across Europe and Asia-Pacific, chosen by highly selective clients such as NHS England, AXA Health and several other key players in healthcare, pharma and insurance globally.
We are always on the lookout for talented people, who are eager to evolve and build a lifechanging career within global Health Tech. We are a purpose driven company with the mission of improving lives through digital health coaching.
At Liva we do not go to work, just to work, but because we are fortunate enough to help people prevent and manage obesity, type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases in order to lead healthier lives.
If you need more information about Liva Healthcare, please visit our website: www.livahealthcare.com.
Feel free to contact our Global Marketing Manager, Jonas Damsgaard Jensen, on email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 42306013 if you have any questions concerning the position. The deadline for applying for the job will the 15th of January. Applications will be reviewed as received, in order to fill the position as soon as possible.