Are you a skilled professional, with a background in communications, project management and tech?
Are you interested in supporting people undergoing journeys of health improvement?
Can you lead a team in the continuous, collaborative development of an innovative educational experience?
If so, you have the unique qualities we are looking for!
About the position
Liva Healthcare is looking for an experienced, innovative and ‘out-of-the-box’ thinker to drive forward the development of the user education experience. This individual will work with internal and external teams to create multiple forms of educational medium - video, infographics, written etc. - as well as driving forward unique and innovative ways of engaging users with their learning experience.
We’re looking for an organisational ‘Swiss Army Knife’, who can work effectively with our multi-disciplinary team, building upon our existing content creation processes, to create a truly unique and impactful experience for users on a Liva programme. The Head of learning innovation will work collaboratively across teams with the Head of Product, Lead Product Designer, Head of Coaching Programmes, not to mention the tech team and other key team members, continuing to develop our in-house content creation and experience with user content.
User education needs to be scientifically sound and cover a multitude of learning styles, as well as being translated for delivery across our global provision of services. User engagement with our education is highly important for a successful and well-informed behaviour change journey, so testing education delivery formats will also form a large part of this role.
The position can be based in Copenhagen or London, with the opportunity to work at home for part of the time. If based in the UK, the right candidate will be required to travel to Copenhagen on a monthly basis, to closely collaborate with the relevant teams in person.
- A minimum of a 2.1 in a relevant undergraduate degree.
- A science-based approach to research, and a commitment to a high standard of accuracy.
- Experience with videos, graphics creation and/or writing for a variety of reading ages is attractive.
- Experience leading the development of educational paradigms delivered via tech platforms.
- Awareness of an integrated approach to health – our approach incorporates multiple areas of wellbeing. Knowledge about health behaviour change would be a clear advantage.
- Experience within the health tech discipline
- Tech-savvy – you use apps and computer-based systems like a pro.
- Comfort with English at a native level - if you speak multiple languages, let us know
- An innovative, highly-organised, collaborative and personable human being.
- Able to juggle and balance multiple projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritise and be flexible with direction when needed.
- Feedback-orientated, being open to our multi-directional feedback culture and input from other colleagues.
- Excellent communication and task management skills, even in a remote work environment, via Slack and video calls.
- Empathy for the users of our programmes. Our target audience can include those managing Type 2 diabetes, obesity and others who seek to make meaningful and sustainable lifestyle changes.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Most importantly, your values should align with ours; you easily get along with colleagues from different backgrounds and cultures, and you have a drive to engage with an innovative company.
About Liva healthcare
We have created a digital programme that enables scalable, personalised and relationship-centric lifestyle interventions, in order to halt or reverse lifestyle conditions such as Type 2 Diabetes and Obesity.
We are a busy and rapidly expanding company, chosen by highly selective clients such as NHS England, AXA Health and several other key players in healthcare, pharma and insurance globally.
We are always on the lookout for talented people, who prioritise relationship building, collaboration and conversation; supporting people to improve their wellbeing and learning to confidently sustain their new habits.
At Liva we do not go to work, just to work, but because we are fortunate enough to help people improve their chronic conditions. This is not only important but a top priority.
If you need more info about Liva Healthcare please visit our website: www.livahealthcare.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!